Epoxy Floors are Beautiful, Durable, & Clean
Turn your garage into a showroom with an epoxy floor.
- A clean garage floor surface – Eliminates concrete dusting. Walk barefoot on your floor and your feet stay clean
- Beautiful & durable – Extremely hard glossy coating shines and prevents most scuffs and scratches
- Waterproof & chemically resistant – Impervious to water. Automotive fluid spills wipe up with a paper towel
- Long-lasting – A properly-installed epoxy garage floor lasts 20+ years
Got cracks or holes in the slab? No problem! We repair all major defects in the slab using a high strength, rapid curing, polymer patching material.
How Epoxy Flooring Works
Two Epoxy Coats + Chip Flakes + Urethane Topcoat
We offer three systems; this is how the Random Flake Epoxy System is put together.
- Primary Epoxy Coat – Penetrates & Bonds With Concrete Substrate
- Secondary Epoxy Coat – Provides Structure & Base Color
- Chip Flakes – Add Color And Increase Durability
- Urethane Topcoat – Seals Epoxy & Waterproofs Surface
Epoxy Flooring Installation Process
- Includes Concrete Cracks and Damage Repair
- Dust-free Diamond Grind To Prepare Concrete Slab
- Two-day Average Install Time; One-day Service Available
- Professional, On-time Service